The Vegan Club

A private club for vegans to meet and relax in a (finally) cruelty free safe zone. Recipes, life stories, ideas... enter in the Club to find out!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekly Veggie Tee 2

Did we not promise you some more aggressive vegan tees some time ago? We did: we are not all kind girlies in the end (right Ferocious Killer Kat?)! And there is a WAR we are all fighting out there!

Here goes one, especially for Killer Kat!


You are definitely taking a clear stance here! Sold for only 16 $ and shipped internationally from Bant-Shirts.com .

P.S. Are you getting this tee? Please send us a picture! We will put it up here (without your face of course!): we are trying to build a gallery!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kuntal Joisher said...

woooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!! I like thattttt....

In btw, I have this sweat-shirt.. with 2 hunters pointing guns at each other.. and the saying goes

Hunt each other. Leave the Animals Alone

I wear it everynow and then.. people stare me so much.. this lady saw me in the lift and said "woohhhh thats too aggresive".. and I was like and what the hunters do to fucking animals is NOT?? such ppl drive me crazyyyyyyyyy..

REVOLUTION!!

10:10 am  
Blogger veronica said...

that tshirt is really cool!

please check out my blog (kinda vegan artist diary):
http://agangofbunniesstolemyidea.blogspot.com/

6:58 pm  
Blogger urban vegan said...

we do have the right to arm bears, after all.

11:32 pm  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

great shirt & message.

7:39 am  
Blogger t. said...

"Hunt each other. Leave the Animals Alone

I wear it everynow and then.. people stare me so much.. this lady saw me in the lift and said "woohhhh thats too aggresive".. and I was like and what the hunters do to fucking animals is NOT??"

That has to be the best t-shirt message I have ever run into!
Aggressive? Passive aggressive is what everybody is whenever a burger gets into their mouth.
On the contrary no cooked blood appears on my plate: who is the aggressive one now??

I second your thought! REVOLUTION!!!! NOW!!!!

3:05 am  
Blogger Kuntal Joisher said...

no cooked blood appears on my plate

That is a SOLID statement.. with your permission ;-) can I use it in my next drawing if I ever get to it?????

REVOLUTION!

8:22 am  
Blogger t. said...

You are more than welcomed to use it Kat!

REVOLUTION MUST BEGIN!

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

29

 

 

 

 
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. Anatole France